«Grindeks» is a vertically integrated company possessing all necessary resources to perform the entire product development process from early research of medications to registration and sales of the final dosage product.
Key factors to choosing «Grindeks» as a co-operation partner:
- High international quality standards achieved (GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14000) certified by FDA, TGA, Latvian Agency of Medicines, LATAK, APIC , and etc. authorities.
- Powerful knowledge base and experience in the entire life cycle of the project - R&D, marketing, production, registration and sales.
- Experienced and competent staff.
- New and modern technologies.
- Modern equipment and procedures ensuring the quality according to the international standards.
- Historically established tight co-operation between the science and the industry in Latvia, Russia and the CIS countries.
- Stable sales network in the Baltic States and CIS countries, cooperation partners all over the Europe and the world.
- Favourable geographic location of Latvia as a bridge between Europe and Asia, which allows saving on logistics costs while shipping the products either to that or this direction.